Wednesday 17 August 2011

My name is


Kian.

Kee-un.

Rhymes with Liam.

Ian with a K.

Got it?

Not Kee-anne. Not Ky-un. And definitely not Ky-anne.

And to think I had no name for almost two days while Mummy and Daddy deliberated over a name for me. I was going to be Teo (Tay-o), but they decided against it. And do you know why?

Because the last thing they wanted was a name that wasn't obvious to pronounce.You know like Kian.

It seems it was only obvious to them. Oh, and one other person in Australia who said it right first time, and Mummy wanted to hug them.

I'm only 8 months old, but please spread the word, so that by the time I get to school, I'm just Kian. Not Ian with a K.

If people don't start getting it soon, they're going to change my name.

And God knows what it will be then.

Kian



1 comment:

Thank you for popping over. I'd love to hear from you. Even if it's just to say hello.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.