Thursday 20 October 2011

Digger land

Normally, you wouldn't welcome the road you live on to be dug up and closed to traffic for days on end. But when you have kids who like nothing more than to rush out after breakfast and watch the diggers in action, well... maybe it's not so bad after all.


Our road is great fun at the moment: diggers, rollers, dump trucks, graders (now there's a name I didn't know) and some other giant contraption that spits out gravel from a great height (reminds me of a dinosaur).

I've never watched roadworks like I do now. Funny how you see things differently through your children's eyes...

Vanessa

P.S. I wonder if it's called Tar-mac-a-saurus?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping over. I'd love to hear from you. Even if it's just to say hello.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.