Thursday 24 November 2011

Cottage pie for dinner

And the best bit?

I didn't have to wash up the baking dish...


A pie? In Australian summertime???? I hear you cry.

Well, let me tell you, the weather has taken on a decidedly English feel in the last few days. Chilly, wet, blustery and very grey.

Sunday was 36 degrees. We stayed in all day because we couldn't take the heat. It plummeted after that, and I've had to dig out some of our winter clothing.

Today was a silly 15 degrees. Crazy.

Still, it didn't stop us from going out for a walk along the beach... even if we were all wrapped up.


Can't believe he's already 11 months
Vanessa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping over. I'd love to hear from you. Even if it's just to say hello.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.