Saturday 17 March 2012

My first ever blogging award!



A little while ago, Greer at Typically Red passed on the Liebster Award to me. I was absolutely delighted when I read her post. Thank you Greer.

Her blog would definitely be among my top picks for this award. Greer wins me over with her honesty, gorgeous pictures and especially her way with food. She's just inspired me to make my own ricotta.

I must now pass the torch to my top picks*:

A Great Balancing Act. Melissa and I have a lot in common – mother of two boys with a chocolate labrador. I warmed to her instantly. Her blog is cosy, real and I love going there.

Tricia at Little Eco Footprints is always teaching me something, and I'm constantly inspired. She writes about things that are important to me: how to play, grow, eat, create, be with nature and nest. This is where I started when I was planning Luca's 4th birthday party, and it's where I discovered the place to buy real milk.

Joy is The Travelling Nutritionist. Joy and I have been friends long before I even knew what a blog was. We met on a work jolly on a beautiful farm in Hampshire, England and we hit it off straight away. Joy is lots of things. She is a food writer, a food stylist and qualified nutritionist. She's mad about sport. Wait. She's just mad. And I miss her and our work jollies. Try her chocolate and salted caramel tart.

All very different blogs, but they all have me rushing over when there's a new post.

Incidentally, don't forget to enter my giveaway. Open to residents in Australia and the UK. There have hardly been any entries, so you'll be in with a good chance! (At this rate, I'll be keeping the books.)




*The Liebster is for blogs of less than 200 followers, and these are the rules that I've copied from Greer's blog:


1. Thank the giver and link back to her/him.
2. Reveal your top picks and leave a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your blog award x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vanessa :-)

    I'm flattered and your kind words mean a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Vanessa! I tried to reply on the weekend but my phone wasn't letting me. I've just found some other new blogs to visit as well - so thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Testing to see if you have word veri on...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping over. I'd love to hear from you. Even if it's just to say hello.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.